We have a current opportunity for a Director of Investor Relations on a permanent basis. The position will be hybrid based in the Newark, NJ area - 3 days in-person, 2 remote. This is an urgent search so for further information please apply today!
- Service the firm's existing institutional clients/consultants and prospecting effort for new business development
- Ability to accurately and effectively communicate the firms investment strategies/performance/philosophy to current clients and prospects
- Review and create targeted marketing materials - RFP, DDQ, RFI, Pitch Book
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- A minimum of 4-6 years of institutional investor relations experience covering equities (experience with quantitative strategies preferred)
- Bachelor's degree is required (MBA/CFA) designations are preferred
- Ability to travel, collaborate and work independently with a lean team