- As the leader of the regulatory compliance to lead the team on development of local and cross-border regulations.
- Establish and improve company compliance Management system including maintenance, design internal control and reporting measures.
- Maintain the daily working relationship with regulatory agencies in compliance, organise to track and evaluate the implementation of regulatory opinions
- Improve regulatory compliance issues
- Track laws and regulations related to the company's overseas branches
- University degree or above in Finance, Law, Economics and related majors.
- Has 10 years or more experience in compliance with financial institutions
- Familiar with the financial industry's regulatory policies and laws and regulations
- Have certain team management experience
- Good Chinese and English language communication and written expression skills