We are looking for a Director/Principal to join our Real Estate Acquisitions team in London. The role will involve originating and executing real estate transactions in a cradle-to-grave manner.
The fund is the real estate arm of a large US based business who transact nearly $1bn of real estate transactions annually. They are focused on the European Market, looking at sector agnostic acquisitions across the risk spectrum and focus on large ticket transactions. Alongside acquiring traditional assets, the candidate will also be looking at platform investing.
- Interact with partners, agents, lenders, advisors and developers as necessary
- Source and underwrite investment opportunities across the European market and across all asset classes.
- Take lead on the entire acquisition process.
- Create IC memos and present to the IC.
- Perform financial modelling and analysis on prospective investments
- Conduct macro level market research.
- Oversee/Co-ordinate due diligence activities
- Support financing of projects
- Assist with the asset management and post-acquisition duties.
- Onboard and manage junior members of the team.
- Experience within a top tier investment bank or real estate private equity firm (10 years exp +)
- Academic background in real estate with a BA/BSc or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Possess advanced computer ability. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Argus)