Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
Our client has been the go-to resource for comprehensive, integrated information about human genes. And they are seeking for an experienced, innovative and entrepreneurial full-stack dotNet software engineer that would assume a hands-on senior role with a basic understanding of biology or genetics would be a significant advantage.
As a dotNet Software Engineer, you will be responsible in:
- Manage full software development life cycle for our platform
- Collaborate with our scientific team at the Weizmann Institute of Science to define, implement and test features and functionality for our platform
- Participate in technology selection and implementation of features and infrastructure
- Identify and implementing improvements to algorithms, features and functionality and performance
- Participate in managing our development and deployment environments (including in Azure)
- Implement automated and unit tests and develop systems for automated testing of the platform and its functionality
- Communicate and collaborate with customers and partners
As a dotNet Software Engineer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in bioinformatics or relevant field
- Experience in Google Analytics or Azure or Python is a big plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- An innate interest in and love of technology
- Flexibility when working across time zones
Perks & Benefits:
- Have a high exposure in the industry with direct impact on the platform
- Attractive re-numeration package, with good medical insurance
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.