An International Elite Boutique are looking for an Analyst, Associate and VP to join their split-off Renewables/Infrastructure M&A team in Paris.
This team is splintering off from the firm's flagship Generalist M&A team to develop a more specialist group in response to a particularly high deal flow with new projects being signed daily by its reputable MDs. This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with M&A experience and/or financing experiences relevant to these sectors from a Tier 1 institution to develop their specialisation further within a group that has exposure to the most high profile transactions across nearby vicinity.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 1+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the Infrastructure M&A market
- French fluency is essential
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.