EM Credit Sales Trader - Boutique Investment Bank, London
A Boutique Investment bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced EM Credit Sales Trader in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking for an entrepreneurial role.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Solutions Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of EM Credit Bonds with a focus on Indian, Middle East, Asian and LATAM Credits
- Focus on sales to institutional clients, ideally looking for relationships in UK, Switzerland, LATAM, Asia, Africa etc (non-EU countries)
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
- Execution of bond trades
Key requirements of the Credit Solutions Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an credit sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of credit markets
- Existing client across Non-EU Institutional Clients
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the EM Credit Sales Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.