EM Credit Sales - UK Institutional Clients - Agency Broker, London
A growing agency broker is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire several experienced EM Sales professional in London.
Key responsibilities of the EM Credit Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of Emerging Markets Bonds (primarily focusing on GCC, Indian and LATAM Credits)
- Focus on sales to Institutional Clients based in one of the following regions: India, Africa, Middle East, Latin America, North America, UK or Asia
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the EM Credit Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an EM Credit Sales or Trading role within a financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge EM Credit Markets
- Ideally a transferable book of Institutional Clients across either Middle East, India, Africa, Latin America, Northern America, UK or Asia
- Willing to be based in London - Visa Sponsorship available
If you are interested in the EM Credit Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.