We are currently partnered with a leading energy and sustainability consulting team that is looking to add an Energy Finance and Valuation Associate to their team. The firm advises utilities and energy companies, government and NGOs, large corporations, product manufacturers, and investors within the Energy industry.
This Energy Finance + Valuation Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive industry experience across the oil, gas, and energy industry and work closely with senior team members throughout the deal and valuation process. You will strong impact on their overall growth that has been increasing at a rapid rate, as well as your own personal and professional growth.
The Energy Finance + Valuation Associate will be responsible for:
- Conducting valuations, DCF analysis, Public Comps Analysis, and M&A Transaction Analysis within the Upstream and Oilfield Services sectors.
- Prepare financial models and pitch decks.
- Perform detailed Company and Industry research, navigate financial statements, investor presentations, and databases.
- Effectively collaborate with teammates, senior firm members, industry, product partners, and clients.
The Energy Finance + Valuation Associate should have the following qualifications:
- MBA degree required.
- Prior M&A transaction experience required, preferably in Energy
- 4+ Years of Investment Banking experience