The financial subsidiary of a global aerospace company is looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager to join them in Frankfurt. This company partners for large airlines, offering payment services to optimise business trips and reduce travel costs. They are now outlining a strategy to branch out into more corporate payments not just limited to the travel space.
As the Enterprise Risk Manager, you would be in control of developing and monitoring the company-wide risk framework, and the conception on innovative solutions to the risk strategy.
- Outline and implement the continuous improvements of company-wide risk management, including the risk strategy
- Responsibility for the processes and guidelines of operational risk
- Be the go-to person regarding stress tests and scenario analysis processes including reporting to the management and stakeholders at Lufthansa
- Provide detailed reports to the delegated authorities and committees, both internally and externally
- Advising management on all risk aspects, especially in international business
- Engage in the Risk Analysis of new methods and tools, and implement them into the organization framework
- Train fellow employees in the development of the risk culture in the company
- Degree or equivalent in a financial or econometric field
- Experience working in the Risk Management function of a financial institution or consultancy
- Ideally qualifications / certificate as a FRM or PRM
- German and English speaking