We are currently representing an investment firm with an AUM over $7BN that makes investments in energy and power infrastructure, energy transition.
They are looking to add an Equity Analyst for the London Office.
Key Responsibilities And Expectations:
- Compile information from research service providers, analyse sectors trends and maintain databases
- Meet analysts and company management and write meeting notes
- Write team meeting notes
- Build and maintain company financial models
- Perform detailed valuation analysis
- Research and pitch new stock ideas for the portfolios
- Support marketing efforts with prospects, consultants and existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or other investment related field
- CFA Charterholder or MBA Qualification
- Experience in equity research, preferably focused on infrastructure/utilities sectors
- 3 to 5 year's experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Proficient excel modelling
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Be fluent in English, with other languages a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communicator
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!