- Trade institutional clients' orders for both HK/A share market.
- Manage and develop client relationships with banks and buy-side.
- Generation of trade ideas.
- Risk management of PnL.
- Able to pick up trading details and reconcile with client reports.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Experience in Index Arb/Derivatives/Exotics Trading.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance, Business or related discipline.
- Strong excel & basic programming skills are a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
Competitive compensation, with a base + bonus structure