A leading US Investment Bank is looking to make a hire for their high-performing Execution Analytics Team in London.
You will be part of a tight-knit, collaborative team that is responsible for the research and development of execution algorithms, underlying mathematical trading models and statistical analytics for their cash-equity business. The team is heavily involved in client-facing activities and has a strong focus on statistical modelling.
Key areas of focus:
1. Strong European market microstructure research
2. Equities execution consultancy, inlcuding TCA
3. Deep understanding in Algo product design & customisation
4. Institutional client interaction
1. Excellent technical and analytical skills
2. Strong understanding of equities, having done in-depth TCA work
3. Ability to code in Python/R and ideally q/kdb+
4. Comfortable with client-facing activities