Our client, a prestigious US financial services firm, is looking to hire a motivated, driven and qualified Enterprise Risk Manager. The firm has multiple successful lines of business including consumer banking, credit cards, wealth management and insurance, among others. You will work across the banking where you will be expected to gain an understanding of key and emerging risks whilst quantifying and communicating these to lines of business.
This is a full time remote working post
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for…
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify, assess, aggregate and document risks and controls, including risks associated with new products and business initiatives.
- Communicating findings of risk assessments to governance committees and key stakeholders across the business
- Supporting the enhancement of strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report risks.
- Produce stress testing plans for lines of business.
The Business Operational Risk Director should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ years of Enterprise Risk experience within the banking space
- Bachelors degree
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office