We are currently partnered with a Middle-Market Investment Bank that offers institutional and corporate clients idea-driven investment banking, merger and acquisition, research, and sales and trading services from offices in 12 countries worldwide. They have a team of over 800 capital markets and advisory professionals with industry and transaction expertise in 18 key sectors of the global economy.
They are looking to add an experienced analyst to their Healthcare Services team. This analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps, and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support the execution of M&A, equity and debt financing, and recapitalization transactions
- Perform financial valuation, discounted cash flow, pro forma merger, precedent transaction, and comparable companies analyses
- Prepare pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations, and prospectuses
- Analyze detailed corporate and financial information, as well as conduct due diligence
- Develop client relationships through deal execution and pitching
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a leading college or university
- Finance, Accounting or Economics majors preferred
- Prior investment banking experience and proven track record of working on M&A, equity, and/or debt financing
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.