My client is a full-service Investment Bank and is looking to bring on an Managing Director specializing within the FIG space.
Managing Director's Responsibilities:
- Partner with product area specialists
- Originate and execute transactions within the FIG space
- Lead and arrange new deals from beginning to transaction closing, including working with the structuring and execution team on managing the due diligence process and negotiating financing documentation
- Identify and win new client relationships
- Provide guidance to junior members
Managing Director's Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the Financial Institutions sector, global market trends and ability to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting and negotiating externally with clients and key industry contacts.
- Proven ability to take initiative and work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to provide mentorship, guidance, and training to junior members of the team