I am working with an investment bank that specializes within the FIG space. They are looking to bring a VP on that has experience in insurance, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and leadership experience.
- Assisting leading transaction processes for sell and buy-side transactions.
- Preparing marketing materials, overseeing due diligence and running client meetings.
- Consistently calling on potential new clients
- Spearheading new business development presentations
-Overseeing junior level bankers
- Conducting project management responsibilities
- 6-10 years of investment banking or financial advisory experience
- Transaction experience with middle market firms.
- Ability to balance and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience monitoring and managing junior bankers.