- Advise on bond-related portfolio construction for implementation in client portfolios.
- Initiate ideas on bond & bond-related derivatives (including OTC options and structured products).
- Keep up-to-date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect bond market performance.
- Consider how the economic implications of news and other global factors might affect the performance of companies in the research universe.
- Make informed recommendations to Relationship Managers, Private Clients and Investment Counsellors, including updating all stakeholders on investment ideas.
- Interact and effectively manage relationship with various internal and external counterparties.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Bond / market analysis background and ability to support investment strategy recommendations
- Excellent research and writing skills as well as communication skills (interpersonal skills and ability to broadcast proprietary and secondary research)