- Responsible for trading fixed income products for institutional clients.
- Develop and monitor assessments on portfolio risk by collaborating with analysts and portfolio managers.
- Find and purchase fixed income securities, such as bonds or loans.
- Foster good relationships with Chinese buyside investors.
- Develop strong business relationship with counterparties and market participants
- Oversee and execute daily trading operations.
- Draw from knowledge on specific markets to develop a trading strategy that responds to trends in the current market to enact trades on both the sell side and the buy side.
- Work with different instruments such as loans and bonds.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have an established network of trading counterparties.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software