About Our Client
Our client is a well established bank that has multiple offices located all over the globe. Having had a successful year and with plans to have a strong year ahead, they are now looking to add a fixed income sales person with particular experience in securitised financing to their team. Offering a competitive salary and a range of other benefits this is a great opportunity for an experienced sales person looking to start a new journey.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales person who has strong client connections and a good understanding of the fixed income market. If you have been covering French clients across a range of fixed income products then this will be an ideal role for you. It's a great opportunity to leverage off your client contacts and provide them with a robust product offering. The ideal candidate will:
- Have around 5+ years fixed income experience
- Have strong client connections across France
- Have good knowledge of repos, structured repos, CMS, Structured rates and collateral exchange
- Have a solid understanding of securities financing sales
- Be located in / Happy to relocate to Madrid OR Paris
- Be at the VP/Director level
If this sounds like it might be a role for you, please reach out as this is an active mandate that will likely be filled soon. If this might not be one for you, then feel free to share with a friend as it might be the perfect next step for them.