An asset management firm based in Malta with a global outlook is hiring a junior fund account / operations specialist to support the growth of the business in Malta.
- Fund valuation/accountant.
- Risk Management of UCITs fund restrictions and guidelines, currency exposure, cash management.
- Liaising with the Investment Managers and fund service providers.
- Preparing marketing materials and fact sheets.
- Responding to marketer's request for information and analysis of the investment funds.
- Distribution of fund information to different platforms and clients.
- Between 0-2 years of experience in operations or accounting(or relevant experience.
- A driven individual looking to join a small yet growing team.
- You are looking to start your career in fund management, be a highly motivated and driven individual who is interested in joining a small, well-established team and have the commitment and drive necessary to become a part of the long-term future of the Company.
- Analytical, IT savvy, possess excellent problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pro-active and flexible in approach, you will need to be able to work on multiple tasks sometimes with tight deadlines.
- A degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or Mathematics is preferred.
- A competitive base salary.
- Annual performance related discretionary bonus (uncapped earning potential).
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices 1-2 times per year.
- Sponsorship towards studying for CFA exams or other post-graduate degree/qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this role please register your interest directly on the site.