A leading growth private equity firm that specialise in digital media and consumer are looking for a talented fundraiser and investor relations professional to join their entrepreneurial team.
This role is due to the quick success the firm has experience over the last 10 years and the successful individual will be working alongside the CEO for all investor relations and fundraising activities for their growth fund.
They work with innovative, high growth companies run by exceptional entrepreneurs and management teams and foster an excellent internal culture.
- Preparation of marketing materials such as presentations, DDQ's, RFP's
- Sending out of monthly NAV's, factsheets, client reports
- Dealing with client requests and assist with investor on-boarding
- Assisting with ongoing investor due diligence and prospective investor due diligence
- Setting up roadshows/meetings with prospective investors and working on that process from start to finish
- Developing strong relationships with investors and prospects
- Attending conferences, assisting organising bespoke events
- Develop strong product knowledge through close collaboration with investment teams
- Constant interaction with various internal departments to support ongoing client service and new business
- Manage existing relationship with institutional investors
- 2-5 years of relevant experience and a strong academic background
- Fundraising and Investor Relations experience in Private Equity or Venture Capital
- Experience in managing relationships with institutional investors (owning relationships desired but not essential)
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated team player
- Ability to interact with senior management and clients
- Flexible in their approach given the hybrid nature of the role
- Excellent skills in Microsoft excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you would like to be a part of this growing and dynamic team then please apply directly on this site.