A top 10 international banking group, with presence in over 14 markets are searching for fresh graduates to join their market making team. Their market making team is an industry recognised trading team, present on 13 different electronic exchanges, and heavy focus on its proprietary trading platform and automated trading strategies.
They are now searching for a fresh graduate, or junior candidate to join their team in a devops capacity, with developing solutions to operational problems faced daily.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for...
- Automate tools to translate quant traders strategies into orders
- Design specific features to help traders monitor and analyse the behaviour of strategies
- Monitor risks and positions
The DevOps Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Motivation, ambitious and driven, with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong technical & problem solving (troubleshooting) skills
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Familiarity with C++/Python programming language and relevant tool kits
- Working in a top international bank
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me here or email me at