Senior Grains & Oilseeds Trader- Agricultural commodities, Physical, SE Asia. Location; Asia - Singapore:
We are currently working with an established trading house, based in Singapore, who are seeking a self-motivated grains/oilseeds trader to join their operations in Singapore. The candidate would be responsible for driving the Agri-commodities business mainly across the Asia region. The candidate should have a good knowledge of this market and should have some key selling experience.
- Responsible for trading the Grains/Oilseeds books within SEA. Strong physical commodity knowledge is a plus.
- Responsible for refining / further developing on the existing demand and growth forecasting models for the grains complex.
- Maintaining and running the S&D balances with the support of analyst
- Monitoring the day to day developments in the Grains/Oilseeds market and industry
- Part of the team for developing growth strategies across all agri commodities
- Have very good knowledge & insights into the Grains/Oilseeds market in SEA and its supply and demand dynamics
- Have at least 4-8 years of trading (physicals) experience in the Grains & Oilseeds industry
- Good understanding of Global grains market
- Preferably have a basic experience in research or analysis
- Experience handling bulk businesses preferred
- Highly numerate, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term sustainable relationships
Interested candidates please click through to apply.