- Support the C-level Executives' vision of building and launching the best FinTech products with superior user experience, making the product firm's competitive advantage.
- Leading and define the product vision, and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their products.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, possess an intimate knowledge of the end-to-end flow and how it integrates with the firm's ecosystem.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience driving multiple product initiatives simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Candidates who have experience working in a financial services firm that has covered Digital Banking projects (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)