We are recruiting for a Head of Green Fertilizer/ Energy for our client who is one of the world's largest Agricultural companies, and is huge diversified agricultural conglomerate with presence across 5 continents.
The Head of Green Fertilizer/ Energy must be able to lead and provide insights to senior leaders to overcome technical, commercial and contractual challenges within this industry. You must be able to lead and manage both the development phase of the project and potentially the construction phase of a modern and best-in-class plant providing green fertilizer to the market.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Serve as single point of contact between the board, owners and stakeholders.
- Maintain appropriate communication with senior management and all project groups and functions within and outside the company
- Define project and communicate the project and portfolio resource needs and timing
- Communicate and align internal goals and expectations to 3rd party service providers
- Identify and secure relevant competences within the project team
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management with clients and potential partners, within the project and with external consultants
- Prepare and distribute progress status reports to relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related fields
- Professional project management & business development experience (min. 10 years) and successful track record of infrastructure projects, preferably within the green energy sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and potential