A hyper-performing real estate manager are looking to continue their exponential growth with the addition of a Head of Business Development & Investor Relations professional.
The firm has averaged over a 40% IRR over the last 5 years which is unrivalled across the real assets space, where they focus on all real estate classes across the UK.
Due to the track record and the seeding commitments that the firm have received, a successful capital raiser will be able to grow a hugely successful business beneath them and reap the financial rewards.
- Lead the fundraising process across investors globally.
- Build out a pipeline of prospective investors who will be able to invest into UK Real Estate.
- Attend meetings with key existing and prospective investors and update them regularly on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- Manage the firms CRM database.
- Take ownership for the firm's investor relations function and manage all relationships.
- c.7+ years of capital raising experience across the private markets.
- Strong track record of raising assets across institutional and/or wholesale investors.
- Extensive network of European investors actively investing into real estate strategies.
- Desire to work for a growing boutique with a strong track record.
- Very competitive base salary for a boutique
- Clear route to Partnership for a successful candidate
- Competitive annual bonus
If you want to grow out a leading boutique manager and build a successful business beneath you, then apply directly on this site.