A leading consumer goods company is looking for a Head of E-Commerce Development in Berlin to implement online shop solutions and be responsible for the global rollout. The role has the scope to hire in your own team and become an integral stakeholder. Do you want to be at the forefront and take the lead in transforming this company?
* A brand new office in the heart of Berlin.
* A start-up within a secure, stable, very successful German corporate.
* The chance to grow your own team up to 50 and develop - hire the talent that you want!
* The opportunity to develop a brand new e-commerce solution rolled out globally.
* A lot more projects within the area of digitalization, IoT, AI to come.
* Pick the cutting-edge tech stacks you want.
* Competitive salary up to 200.000 € per year.
* Build the best e-commerce solution for the needs of this globally acting consumer goods company.
* In the beginning work also hands-on and develop the architecture and code of the online shop solutions.
* Provide the strategic direction on the future technology paths for the company.
* Aiding the strategic transition from a B2B model to B2C.
* Research, develop, and explain the future technical direction of product features.
* Communicate the business value of features to the technical teams.
* Manage, optimize, and report on the company's technical requirements.
* 8+ years of work experience in software development.
* 2+ years of work experience in setting up e-commerce solutions, web and mobile.
* 2+ years of experience in leading interdisciplinary technical teams.
* Good knowledge of the Berlin start-up scene.
* Very good development skills in NodeJS, Kubernetes and Docker.
* Knowledge of other technologies, such as: React Native, HTML, Angular, Java, Spring, C, C++, C#, .net and advanced knowledge of modern software architecture.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and love to hold talks.
* Hands-on mentality.
* Fluent in English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.