- Leading and carrying out various IT Audit projects, exams, and evaluations with HSBC Germany as well as with globally coordinated IT teams.
- Involved with the presentation and support of IT Audit projects, leading the team on these relevant topics.
- Organizing the coordination with the HSBC group on audit results and audit planning.
- Advising and identifying vulnerabilities in the audit strategy, as well as offering practical solutions on the issues of IT and data security, IT risk management, process optimization, digitization, as well as the development of practical solutions to ensure accurate findings.
- Involved with the hiring, training, and development of new staff within the IT Audit department.
- Completed studies with a focus on IT, computer science, and data security.
- Business fluent in both English and German.
- Experience within banking or financial services would be an advantage.
- Extensive IT knowledge, with a preference in IT Security, IT Audit, or data security.
- Certifications such as CISA and CISM would be a strong plus.
- Several years of experience in the leading and building up of an IT Audit team.
- You possess high technical affinity, analytical thinking, as well as the ability to produce cohesion within a working team.
If you feel like you could be the right applicant for this great opportunity, please reach out to me directly, and let's set up a conversation!