Head of Risk (m/w/d)
A client of ours, a Frankfurt based bank specialized in securities trading, is searching for a strong candidate to spearhead the risk controlling department. You would be reporting directly to the management board, improving existing risk methodology and implementing new processes where necessary. You would also act as main point of contact for external stakeholders like regulators and auditors. The company is looking for an experienced generalist with sound knowledge of financial, market and operational risk topics and an in depth understanding of German regulatory requirements.
Further responsibilities are:
- Leading the Risk Control & Projects team
- Developing risk measuring methods and relevant tools
- Analyse processes for intrinsic risks and rework strategies to adapt the weak spots
- Working projects of optimization and implementing measures for company guidelines
- Designing regulatory guidelines, conceptions for risk controlling of trading risks and operational risks
- Managing the risk controlling department
- Reporting risk situation to management level
- A degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics or a similar field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a risk controlling or risk managing function within a bank, a financial services business or a consultancy
- Ideally knowledge and insights into trading & transactions
- Team leading capabilities
- Fluent German and very good English speaking skills
Of course, we would be happy to provide further details to you. Please apply here or get in touch with Alper Kavak directly - his number is +49 30 166 389 734.