Top US Mid-Market expanding their internationally established Investment Banking Healthcare M&A team. Looking for an Investment Banking Associate who is passionate about the Healthcare M&A space and can join their dynamic team. Experience in Healthcare, via higher education and previous Healthcare M&A experience is preferred.
Join an exceptional team who keep winning new mandates and leverage extensive client networks to build on their demonstrable success.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Assist in the training of Junior and Summer Analysts
- Monitor and correct junior analyst's work to enhance the training of the team
- Must have 3+ years of direct investment banking experience in an M&A focused role
- Healthcare or Life Sciences degree heavily preferred
- Demonstrable experience and interest in the Healthcare M&A space
- Excellent analytical, modelling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
The ideal candidate will benefit from competitive remuneration, international mid-large cap deal exposure, and a strong pipeline.