- Building and enhancing low latency trading systems
- Design, development, validation, deployment, and production support of trading system including market data handlers, trading gateways, trading platforms and other systems surrounding it.
- Bsc in Computer science or equivalent.
- Low latency Linux development using C/C++, STL, Boost.
- Experience designing and implementing multithreaded and distributed systems.
- Experience of front-office trading desk-aligned role is a bonus
- Good knowledge of distributed network architecture, equities and futures asset classes
- Familiar with C++ optimization techniques, Linux / GCC development toolchain.
- A background in Linux kernel, FPGA and Network card offloading will also be advantageous