The developer will design, engineer, and implement the Firm's trading software in C++. They will work in close collaboration with research teams to architect, implement and analyze new automated electronic trading algorithms. The developer will play a key role in building and engineering the Firm's software infrastructure to support new and existing lines of business. In addition, the developer will expand the Firm's proprietary research platform to support new exchanges, products, and functionality.
- Preferred degree in any mathematics, science, or computing-related area
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of software engineering
- Strong ability to implement technical solutions
- Comfortable operating across many layers of abstraction
- Able to work autonomously
- Professional programming experience of two to three years preferred but not necessary
- Experience in the trading industry useful but not mandatory