Title: Investment Banking Senior Analyst and Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Boutique Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Analyst and Associates to their Industrial, Consumer and Healthcare team. This Investment Banking Senior Analyst and Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is a part of every deal process start to finish, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst and Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst/Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience for Associate, 1-2 years of Investment Banking experience for Analyst. Open to Corporate Development, Private Equity, Equity Research, Big 4 Accounting/TAS.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst or Associate role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.