A prestigious Hedge Fund seeks a talented analyst to join its Fundamental Equities group in the industrials sector.
- Conducting fundamental due diligence on existing and potential investments, which will entail detailed financial modeling, extensive industry-expert consultations, and utilization of alternative data sources.
- Collaborate with other team members and external sources to cultivate expertise in various industrials subsectors. Over time, you'll also be expected to help with idea generation.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree or higher, a record of academic and professional achievement, and two to four years of relevant experience at an investment bank, private equity firm, and/or alternative or traditional asset manager.
- A passion for investing is essential, as is a demonstrated aptitude for financial modeling and analysis.
- Developed communication skills are required.