Leading U.S. Investment Bank operating in the midmarket is expanding their Business Services & Industrials M&A team for an Investment Banking (M&A) Associate with demonstrable sell-side M&A success.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking Associate, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills in looking to join a globally leading independent investment bank, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Conduct detailed sector/company research
- Build, maintain and nurture relationships with senior stakeholders, as well as client senior executives.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Provide training and mentorship for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback and ensuring best practice
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Must hold Right to Work in the UK
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years' prior investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally 6+ sell-side M&A transactions on the CV
- Some experience on deals involving clients in: Business Services, Manufacturing, Paper & Packaging, Testing centres etc...
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models etc)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong Business acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
Please attach your deal sheet when applying.