My Client, an International Investment bank, is looking for a Senior Associate/VP to join their firm's Investment Banking Cleantech/Renewables division to assist in the firm's continued growth. If you are a senior Investment Banking/Corporate Finance professional looking to join an entrepreneurial environment that has a passion for growing companies in the Cleantech/Renewables space, this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process
- Taking responsibility for deal execution of industry-specific transactions
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector
- 4 - 7 years of experience in a top-tier investment bank
- Sector-specific experience in Cleantech, Renewables, Infrastructure or Power
- Preferably with a background in M&A advisory, or a track record in Structured Debt, Project Finance, M&A, Capital Markets, Financial Markets and Structured Trade transactions.
- Someone interested and motivated to leverage their experience to move to origination.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
If you are a Senior Associate/Vice President with a background in the Clean Tech, Renewables, Power or Infrastructure sector that is looking for an exciting new opportunity in M&A origination, please apply!