Our client is an institutional investment management firm headquartered in Chicago, with over $150Bn assets under management. Founded in early 2000's they are now a global asset management firm covering several core strategies. They are now looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their global team who will be responsible for network, systems and servers.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for...
- Handling all L2 and L3 infrastructure issues
- Overall monitoring, troubleshooting and support of network and system
- Provide quick resolution for these
- Work to automate a lot of the processes
- Work closely with the PMs to provide support when needed
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the following qualifications...
- Strong knowledge on windows and Linux is plus
- Strong experience in scripting skills such as Powershell or Python
- Communicative and able to speak with the business
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, infrastructure monitoring tools and standard protocols
- Any cloud or vitalisation experience is a plus!
- Part of an international team
- Competitive package and benefits