A blue chip private debt manager based in New York seeks an associate-level investor relations professional to join a lean but growing client team.
- Prepare and update marketing materials including presentations, due diligence materials, and RFP responses
- Prepare and distribute regular investor communications including quarterly and annual calls and letters
- Contribute to fundraising by researching prospective investors and preparing LP meeting materials
- Contribute to performance reporting and updates
- 2-3 years of prior experience in investment banking or investor relations at another alternative investment firm
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and communication skills