Institutional Marketing Specialist:
Maintaining its focus on providing fixed income strategies to institutional investors.
- Speaking with PMs on fixed income products
- Management of the RFP writing and process
- Coordination of marketing process and initiatives with current/ prospective clients
- Institutional sales development, marketing, drafting, reviewing, and editing
- Collaborating with client portfolio managers, sales directors, and analysts
- Research of ongoing fixed income market
- Manage the writing, coordination, and completion of RFPs, DDQs, and consultant questionnaires.
- Support compliance and legal sign-off process of all marketing, due diligence, and RFP materials.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income
- 7+ years of asset management marketing with RFP experience.
- Ability to communicate with all business functions including: Sales, portfolio management, client services, compliance, legal, and other experts.
- Prior experience with investment grade and leveraged finance (Preferred)