The Strategic Capital Solutions and Advisory Group provides innovative, holistic and integrated investment banking solutions to our clients, and specifically supports our clients to raise funds from private markets.
By leveraging the firm's international network, the SCSAG assists their clients in raising third party capital for global players to release equity.
The group is a cross entity and cross regional team with expertise across multiple sectors and a mandate to support end to end client delivery, ranging from asset identification and financial advisory to optimal distribution and deal execution
Primary responsibilities include:
To support EMEA IB advisory and engage with other parts of the bank as well as external clients.
- Support the firm's advisory business in Europe, in particular the marketing and origination of new business opportunities globally across the clients of the Strategic Capital Solutions and Advisory Group (SCSAG)
- Support the origination of new advisory transactions, covering its product suite including equity and private capital solutions, as well as to support critical internal processes
- Development and demonstration of a deep understanding of the issues and drivers for clients particularly within the Energy, Utility and Infrastructure sectors with the objective of credibly establishing the firm as a trusted advisor and arranger of new transactions
- Support the Head and MD of SCSAG in delivering multi product revenue opportunities and building internal multi-product, multi-geography, multi-sector client relationships
- Interface with local Corporate Bank coverage teams in order to deliver client mandates
- Contribute to and where required lead both financial and commercial due diligence on deals
- Work with the rest of the Investment Banking team and other group affiliates to create bespoke investment structures and solutions within the team's mandate
- Undertake iterative reviews and updates of financial models as part of deal execution, while ensuring alignment with concepts used in the legal documentation
- Undertake research and analysis on identified deal opportunities, and supporting where required, asset evaluation processes
- Conduct intensive interaction across stakeholders resulting in the preparation and sign-off of business materials / data to be shared with investors as part of preparatory or pre-launch stages of SCSAG transactions
- Facilitate the inbound and outbound investor dialogue and maintain strong global connectivity to connect the team with opportunities, including the maintenance of regular dialogue with the Asian investor coverage teams, and facilitating the introduction of regional clients to Securities investor relationships
- Experience of managing or supporting the origination of private capital markets transactions
- Deep understanding of the issues and drivers relevant to clients particularly within the Energy, Utility and Infrastructure sectors
- Experience in supporting both financial and commercial due diligence on deals
- Experience in building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience of supporting the implementation of bespoke investment structures and financial advisory solutions
- Good knowledge of the renewable energy and ESG trends across various sectors
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Awareness and understanding of private equity market environment and trends;
- System and computer literacy;
- Research and analysis on identified deal opportunities, and supporting asset evaluation processes
Please apply if you feel this is a suitable role for you!