A leading International Bank are seeking Senior Associate/VPs for its Industrials/Business Services group in London. This is a high performing firm providing full coverage services across M&A, ECM, DCM, Restructuring & Financial Sponsors.
This team are focused on public M&A in this space and are known for operating as a lean yet balanced outfit with diverse responsibilities in a much flatter structure than the large banks they compete with.
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Investment Banking VP to join a specialist team noted for its access to high profile transactions throughout the local region.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Advisors closely
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is mandatory
- Exposure to Industrials/Business Services or an interest in the sector is ideal
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!