My client is an international private bank that takes a major focus and share on Asia market, they are looking for a senior IC to join their team.
- over 10 years of experience in investment advisory or portfolio management, ideally with Private banking background.
- Cantonese, Mandarin and English capability in fluent speaking and writing.
- Exposure in covering China, Hong Kong and Taiwan clients.
- Multi-asset exposure would be ideal, strong skillset in selling-in clients with suitable approach.]
- Provide client portfolio advisory to private wealth clients on multi-asset classes including equities, fixed incomes, funds, and structured products based on house view.
- Monitor client portfolios for performance, appropriateness and investment opportunities.
- Assist relationship managers to serve sophisticated client and keep abreast of investment market latest trends and new product offerings.
- Function as the primary client contact and trusted investment advisor for clients, including direct selling , determining suitability, identifying product specific opportunities, portfolio advice and after sales execution.
- Build a highly proactive and long-term relationship with private wealth clients by generating and sustaining revenue growth whilst broadening client base.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.