We are currently representing one of the leading Private Equity funds who specialise in fund investments in the mid-cap buyout space. With asset under management of $2BN+ and over 150+ fund investments.
They are looking for an Investment Associate to join their growing team in Munich.
- Excellent academic credentials, university degree or similar
- 2+ year's experience in alternative investments (ideally Private Equity fund investments), investment banking or M&A/transaction
- Fluent in English and German (both mandatory)
- Strong analytically, written and oral communication skills
- Pro-active team player with enthusiastic approach to learning
- Market screening and support of the investment team in evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Supporting the due diligence processes of Mid-Cap Buyout funds through completion of analytically models and contribution to investment memorandum
- Monitoring of the existing global private equity portfolio, providing investment updates and contributing to investor reports
- Updating and maintaining internal database systems
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!