Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: A leading investment bank is currently seeking a driven, self-motivated and team-oriented Investment Banking Analyst. This opportunity allows you to wear a lot of hats, gain experience and exposure to every part of the deal process, build relationships with clients and upper internal management. This firm is looking to add to their rapidly growing team in the greater D.C. and Virginia areas.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research
- Execution of sell-side M&A transactions
- Developing financial statement models for DCF analysis and mergers and acquisitions
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials, such as pitch books and all live deal materials
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.