We're working with a firm holding a significant presence in San Francisco's Healthcare sector seeking to hire an experienced Analyst for their team. Capitalizing on their regional placement in SF, they are notably active within the biotech niche utilizing the hotbed present in the city.
The team offers both M&A and Capital Markets services in close to equal amounts, although it has intentionally begun to shift toward a more M&A centric approach as of late. With around 10 deals already closed this year, dealflow is another positive aspect for the firm, in addition to a good work-life balance and colleagues coming from bulge bracket and middle market backgrounds.
- Strong financial modeling skills, valuation skills (DCF, LBO, Comparables etc.)
- Experience building pitchbooks and CIMs
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Critical thinker with ability to take initiative and think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If joining a healthcare team significantly active within the regionally strong biotech niche, feel free to apply and we will be in touch ASAP.