International Investment Bank is looking to expand their M&A team based in London with an experienced M&A Investment Banking Associate. Generalist focus at an Investment Bank with high deal activity and a collegiate team environment.
Looking for experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Associates with pan-European experience and strong execution capabilities, who want to work in a close-knit team with a strong deal flow in the mid-cap space.
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Assist in the development of junior bankers by checking work and providing mentorship
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Experience in an M&A focused full-time Investment Banking role from a reputable IB
- Generalist experience with a focus on pan-European transactions
- Strong execution capabilities and good exposure to deals
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong team-player
- Excited by working closely with senior bankers