One of Europes largest finanical institutions are currently looking for a strong Compliance professional to join their Investment Banking Compliance Team.
The position will either be at AVP or VP level.
Your role :
- Work closely with the first line of defence to challenge, educate, and guide on compliance, conduct and operational risks
- Review front-end systems and controls to prevent the business from violating regulations or the policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance in preparation for governance forums and committees ‐ review and provide challenge associated with new, complex or higher risk businesses and bespoke transactions through various forums
- Develop and conduct training that is tailored to the business sectors
- Anticipate and examine potential and emerging risks and provide actionable insights
- Contribute to the performance of specific local processes and controls e.g. VPAG annual audit, 2nd line oversight of market conformity testing, and BaFin HFT/DEA controls.
As an Investment Banking Compliance Officer, you have:
- several years of experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance - and extensive knowledge of Investment Banking experience
- Experience of European regulatory framework e.g. MAR, MiFID II, GDPR
- Fluency in English, German desirable