My client, an International Investment Bank are expanding their Healthcare Investment Banking (M&A) team, for a successful SVP/Director, due to increased deal flow and market share.
An entrepreneurial team with strong coverage in the Healthcare M&A space, covering across Healthcare/Pharma Services and Healthcare Real Estate.
This is a key hire into a highly successful team, so if you're a high-performing Investment Banking (M&A) SVP/Director looking for increased autonomy in a lean, collaborative team then apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Project manage junior staff through executing deals
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Utilising client network to begin originating own transactions
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 8+ years' relevant experience gained from an Investment Bank, Big 4/Accountancy, or Corporate, in an M&A focused role.
- M&A lead advisory, M&A product or sector coverage teams, or corporate development team.
- Healthcare Investment Banking experience and deal success required.
- Ideally candidate will have experience in Healthcare Services / Care Homes / Hospitals etc...
- In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare M&A markets as well as demonstrable deal success in the space
- Strong sell-side M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes
- Excellent culture
- Hybrid/Flexible working model
- Blended origination & execution role