My client, an International Mid-Market Investment Bank, is actively looking to hire a Senior Associate/VP to join their growing healthcare M&A team based in London!
The role will involve significant interpersonal interaction with both clients and investors in the preparation and presentation of business plans, information memorandum and supporting financial information. There is also a business development aspect, with the chance to develop skills both originating business and adding to the team's expertise within the healthcare sector.
- Experience in leading M&A transactions from start to finish
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of lead M&A experience
- Robust financial and analytical skill set
- Strong organisational skills
- A growth mindset - keen to develop new skills and learn about the healthcare sector
- Direct healthcare experience would be a very strong advantage but is not required
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Clear career progression
- You will be part of a growing brand
If you are a Senior Associate or VP level candidate, coming from a strong M&A background with a desire to join a growing brand, apply today!