Title: Investor Relations & Business Development (Private Credit)
Company Summary: A Private Dept Firm based in San Francisco, that offers flexible financial solutions to companies with competitive terms and structures, while approaching each investment as an opportunity to establish long term relationships with private equity sponsors, entrepreneurs and management teams.
Job Description: West coast institutional investor that assists with the firm's distribution efforts in Asia, with a focus in Korea. We are seeking an experienced professional with direct investor relationships and a strong record of client management. In addition to effectively communicating investment strategies to prospective investors.
The Investor Relations Consultant will be responsible for:
- Develop new prospective investor targets for specified regions in the U.S in addition to areas in Asia.
- Generate and maintain pipeline of prospective investors/ Arrange calls or meetings with prospective investors and manage follow up.
- Develop an understanding of the marketplace to communicate to investors by presentations
- Understand the CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
The Investor Relations Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Understanding of Private equity/ credit fund-raising process and investor service expectations
- Minimum of 5 years of investor relations/fund-raising or investment consulting experience
- Minimum of 4+ years successfully initiating and developing institutional investors relationships and preferably raising capital for private funds, preferably in private credit and/or private equity
- Fluent in Korean
- Competitive base salary and Bonus
If you are interested in the Investor Relations Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply.